About this item
WHAT DO YOU MEME? U.K. Edition
- How to Play: Compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- Judge’s Choice: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- The OG: This is the core game, so buy it first. You’ll need it for all of our other expansion packs.
- Designed for 17+: This game contains matured content and designed for ages 17+. Encouraged for with 3+ players.
- What’s Inside: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- More hilarity: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for tons more good stuff.
Party card game for friends for the social media generation! Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you’re hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza.
The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Amazing meme to compete with your friends and family and create the funniest moments. Buy these cards with us at CEMCO ENTERPRISE LTD.
CARD & BOARD GAMES